Booking Terms and Conditions
Payment is required prior to attending the event or course.
Cancellation policy – Scheduled Courses
- Cancellation must be via email and confirmed by a SeniorsLearning staff member
- Cancellation received more than 10 business days prior to the start date – no penalty will be incurred
- Cancellation received within 6-10 business days of the start date – 50% of the fee is payable
- Cancellation received less than 6 business days prior to the start date – 100% of the fee is payable
- No show – 100% of the fee is payable
- Registrations received less than 6 business days prior to the start date are non-refundable.
Transfer policy – Scheduled Courses
- Transferring your registration to another person can be done at any time without penalty if nominee details are provided within a minimum of 2 business days prior to the course start date. Transferring from a seniors member to a non-member will result in a fee increase in line with the non-member course fee.
- Your course registration can be transferred to another course without penalty if requested more than 10 business days prior to the course start date. Otherwise, the above cancellation policy applies. Transfers can only be requested when the course fee has been paid in full.
SeniorsLearining reserves the right to change programs/speakers/venue, or to cancel programs if enrollment criteria are not met or when conditions beyond our control prevail. In such a case registrants (or their delegates) may attend the next available workshop free of any transfer fee. In the event of unavoidable cancellation, all registrants will be notified and their registration fee will be refunded.